- Heavy Rain Threat Along Central Gulf Coast and in the Pacific Northwest
published on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 01:25:48 +0000
- Wind Advisory issued September 16 at 2:41PM PDT until September 18 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 11 PM PDT SATURDAY... * WHAT...Southwest winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected. * WHERE...In California, Modoc County, including highways 299, 395, the cities of Altu...
- Flash Flood Watch issued September 16 at 2:19PM PDT until September 19 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON... The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a * Flash Flood Watch for a portion of northern California, including the following ar...
- Fire Weather Watch issued September 16 at 12:09PM PDT until September 18 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING FOR GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR PORTIONS OF NORTHEAST CALIFORNIA AND NORTHWEST NEVADA PRIMARILY NORTH OF US-50... * Changes......
- Fire Weather Watch issued September 16 at 12:09PM PDT until September 19 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING FOR GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR THE EASTERN SIERRA AND SOUTHERN PORTION OF THE LAHONTAN BASIN... * Changes...None. * Affected Area...
- Special Weather Statement issued September 16 at 12:07PM PDT by NWS
...Significant Weather Change This Weekend... Big weather changes are in store for this weekend as a storm pushes into the West bringing periods of gusty winds, a drop in the temperatures, and chances for precipitation. ...
- Air Quality Alert issued September 16 at 10:45AM PDT by NWS
...AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PDT TODAY... The North Coast Unified Air Quality Management District has issued an Air Quality Alert.in effect until noon PDT today. FOR PERSONS IN DEL NORTE...HUMBOLDT AND TRINI...